Monday 23 March 2009

Sparks - Live at the Forum

My live review is coming VERY soon.... Complete with some exclusive professional photos by Tony Bartolo... the only photographer in the world who took professional photos of the whole 21x21 event.

But if you're all Sparked up with nowhere to go, why not check out some of my other Ron n Russ articles and reviews....

See my review of the 21x21 Propaganda show here complete with exclusive professional photos.

My review of the 21x21 Hello Young Lovers show with exclusive professional photos is here.

Download or listen to the full 22 minute interview that Sparks gave Simon Mayo to promote 21x21 here

See my Introducing Sparks article here, containing exclusive comments from Ron and Russell Mael!

My exclusive interview with ex-Sparks member Martin Gordon is here and here

My interview with indie popsters Silvery is here, and there's plenty of Sparks related chat!

Piley

2 comments:

Heff said...

Does that chimp tickle the ivories, or just himself ?

Mondo said...

Saw them on Friday's Jonathan Ross - love that new tune...